- I never felt that any of our arguments or disagreements would end our friendship.
- No one else gives me the total attention you do, when I have a problem or just need to talk.
- I’m not embarassed to cry in front of you.
- You make room for me in your life, even when your life is crowded and busy.
- You bring your problems to me and let me help you solve them.
- You stop me firmly when I start apologizing for things that aren’t my fault.
- You send me encouraging text/tweet at critical moments and I send them to you, too.
- Sometimes we’re under a lot of stress and we snap at each other.
- You think I’m smart, capable, clever and pretty. You’re my one-woman cheering section.
- If I’m way out of line, you tell me. And when I’m doing a good job, you tell me that too.
- You’re honest but tactful. Usually.
- I’d trust you with my life and you’d trust me with yours.
- When I’m really down you cry with me.
- I can tell you anything and you won’t be shocked.
- When I’m procrastinating hopelessly, you give me the push I need to get going.
- You know my dark side and I know yours. No judgments.
- One hug from you is worth 10000000 from any other friend.
”Friendship is not about how long you’ve know each other, but how you make each other feel”